Welcome to the Alta Sierra Veterinary Hospital
Request an appointment
We make it easy for you to be a great pet owner! Conveniently schedule your appointments from the comfort of your home, or on the run!
Find Alta Sierra Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary Receptionist Needed
Here at Alta Sierra Veterinary Hospital we pride ourselves on the exceptional service we provide our clients and the excellent veterinary care their pets receive. We attribute our success to the wonderful team members employed by our hospital. Our team is caring, respectful, intelligent and kind. We work hard to keep our hospital the best in the area.
Looking for an experienced front desk receptionist to join our client and patient-focused team.
- Veterinary and/or Medical Office : 1 year
- Customer Service : 1 Year (Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Being attentive to client and pet needs
- Efficient computer skills
- Answer heavy phone calls and manage emails
- Schedule appointments and schedule procedures
- Check in/out clients
- Monitor client flow from check-in to discharge
- Maintain hospital cleanliness
- Client call backs
- Fill prescriptions
- Client education
- Maintain proper documentation of medical records
- Constant communication between doctors and staff
Seeking applicants that possess strong verbal and written communication skills, can multitask, can make important decisions quickly, be organized, and work well with a team.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Attn: veterinary receptionist position or apply in person at
100 S. Clark Road, Show Low.